- We at HookedUp take the privacy of its users seriously. We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a personalized and valuable service.
- No user information is rented or sold to any third party. When a user uses the Application, HookedUp may collect users’ mobile phone number, email ID, location, login information for Facebook account and other personal information such as interests, images, age, gender, Facebook friends, and government ID proof. A high standard of security and safety is maintained by HookedUp for its users; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect user information, particularly with respect to protection of personal data, we cannot ensure the security of user data transmitted via the internet or any other medium.
B. INFORMATION COLLECTED
- We collect personal information from you at registration and other times (for instance, when you download the Application) such as [your name, your images, email ID, mobile phone number, interests, age, gender, Facebook friends, government ID proof].
- You are under no obligation to provide us with such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, you may not be able to use the Application and we may not be able to respond effectively to your query or provide you with certain services.
C. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- We do not disclose your information to any third parties other than HookedUp’s affiliates (if present).
- The application does not disclose user’s phone number to anyone including any other user present on the app. It is solely for verification purpose.
- We also do not disclose the user’s government ID proof to anyone. It is required by the app to verify the user’s profile.
- HookedUp reserves the right to disclose personal information if required to do so by law or if we believe that it is necessary to do so to protect and defend the rights, property or personal safety of HookedUp, the Application, or its users.
D. YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
- Whilst we use all reasonable endeavors to protect your security in the manner described above, we consider that it is only appropriate to advise users that data transmission over the internet, the world wide web or any other type of network cannot always be guaranteed as 100% secure and therefore that you use the Application at your own risk.
E. YOUR RIGHTS
- You have a legal right to a copy of any personal information about you held by us. You also have a right to correct any errors in that information. As mentioned above, you have a right to request that we cease to use your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
If you have questions or concerns, feel free to email us or to correspond at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will attempt to address your issue.